Which new CUV has the performance, technology, and safety that appeals to drivers with a family and weekend adventurers alike? The freshly redesigned 2016 Kia Sportage has the capability and modern convenience features that will function equally well on your way to school or to your next trip. Take a look at our full inventory of Sportage models to figure out which trim level fits your budget and lifestyle.
2016 Kia Sportage Performance
How does the 2016 Sportage perform? In a word?, impressively. Dynamic engine? Check. Modern transmission? Check. Available All-Wheel Drive? Check. The Sportage ticks all the boxes when it comes to modern CUV performance.
Performance features on the all-new Kia Sportage start with the two distinct engine options for drivers in and around the Michigan City, IN area.
- 2.4L I-4 GDI engine capable of 182 HP and rated at 24 combined MPG.
- 2.0L turbocharged I-4 engine capable of 260 HP and rated at 22 combined MPG.
In addition to the unique engine options, the 2016 Kia Sportage also provides several other performance features that drivers need to be aware of.
- Available Dynamax All-Wheel Drive
- Available Locking Center Differential
- Electronically Controlled 6-Speed Automatic Transmission Overdrive w/ Sportmatic
2016 Kia Sportage Technology for Michigan City
When it comes to modern technology, few CUVs available in the Michigan City, IN area are able to match the 2016 Kia Sportage. From the rear camera display to the keyless entry, the new Sportage has a lot to offer, but the most impressive aspect is the new UVO connectivity system. UVO delivers several ultra-modern features to keep you connected to your friends and loved ones at all times.
- Hands-free calling
- Streaming audio services
- Turn-by-turn instructions with Advanced Voice Recognition
- SiriusXM Traffic connectivity available
- Steering wheel mounted controls
2016 Kia Sportage Safety
Whether you’re looking for an advanced air bag system or contemporary driver assist features, the 2016 Kia Sportage combines passive and active safety systems to keep you safe on the streets and highways around the Michigan City, IN area. The Sportage offers more standard safety features than any other model in its class.
- Dual front, seat-mounted side, and full-length side curtain airbags
- Rollover Sensor
- ABS brakes, Traction Control, Stability Control, Electronic Brake Distribution, and Brake Assist Systems
- Tire Pressure Monitoring
Do you have questions about the performance, technology, or safety systems available on the new 2016 Kia Sportage? Reach out to our team of product specialists through our website or by phone at (888) 484-0966 to get more information.